Duplex Manual Motor Starter w/ Selector Switch, Start Stop Controls
The Manual Motor Starter Controls is all you will need for your basic pump and more technical pump control applications. The system is designed to integrate most pumps in our industry. From submersible, centrifugal, positive displacement, or vane pump we handle then all.
Standard features are:
- Single input power connection with main power disconnect.
- Integrates with emergency stop and fire suppression control systems.
- Controls electric anti-siphon devices.
- Motor starter control and overload protection ranging from (1/3 - 25 hp motors).
- Surface mounted “Pump On” LED indicator light for each motor.
- Surface mounted “Pump Selector Switch”
- Surface mounted “Start” and “Stop” buttons.
- Surface mounted “Emergency Stop” button.
- Simple pre-engineered wiring diagrams – Available for all pumps and dispensers in the industry.
- Nema 7 enclosure suitable for outdoor and high corrosion areas. Suitable for class 1, division 1, groups B, C, & D.
- Nema 4x enclosure suitable for outdoor and high corrosion areas. Suitable for class 2, division 2
- No Surface mounted “Start” and “Stop” buttons.
- No Surface mounted “Emergency Stop” button.
Additional Power Options are:
- 120 VAC 1 phase
- 208 VAC 3 phase
- 230 VAC 3 phase
- 415 VAC 3 phase
- 460 VAC 3 phase
- 24 VDC
UL 508A listed and meets NEC (NPFA70) and NFPA 30, 30A requirements.