This UL approved cable is manufactured from completely inorganic material. The copper sheath and conductors, insulated with magnesium oxide ensure that the cable is able to withstand the effects of fire and is fully usable afterwards. The cable system provides a simple solution to many difficult wiring problems and makes for a dependable and permanent installation for virtually all types of electrical circuits.
The benefits are:
- The copper cable sheath meets NEC grounding requirements.
- Suitable for 300 and 600 volt applications.
- Pressure tested to 2000 psi.
- The cable complies with Articles 330, 500 and 501 and all other applicable provisions of the National Electric Code.
- To produce assemblies, the cable is cut to the desired length, pigtails are brazed on and terminated with union type glands with male NPT threads.
- Each cable is color coded to match the equipment that it is connecting to.
- No need for expensive sealoffs and ericsons.
- The cable is typically less expensive that two explosion proof junction boxes, 2 ericsons and two sealoffs.
- The cables eliminate the need for expensive labor.
- An untrained handyman could install this conduits cabling system.
- This UL approved Class 1, Div 1, Groups B, C, D Very cost effective cabling system is all you will ever need.
Request a quote today!