This is some Serious Surge Protection suitable for the toughest locations.
The MV-0100 3 wire device is 120/240 singles phase and is housed in a NAMA 4x enclosure.
Component Selection uses the highest quality of components
available. All Components are designed for the voltage applications
specified. All units use a (hybrid) multiple component circuit, not just
stand alone MOV s.
- Component Assembly All Units are hand-made in the USA using
Open air PCB construction.
- No Ground integrity required Phase to ground or neutral to ground
suppression requires a good ground, and can also create a ground
fault and touch safety hazard.
- Function Indicators with safety fusing All suppression
manufactured have function indicators and fusing to insure
safety and reliability.
- Reputable Company that is Engineer driven that does not dabble
in any business that makes money. Is dedicated to its customers
and the power quality industry.
- Lead Wire All units manufactured are available with lead
wires designed specifically for that application,, insuring performance
- Enclosure All units are constructed in a non-conductive enclosure to
assure safety and are non-corrosive.
- Coatings and Markings All units subject to a corrosive environment are
painted with a catalyst paint to prevent chafing and deterioration of
the enclosure. Only Silk screening is used for identification and
Pertinent information to insure a long reliable life.
- Competitively priced All products are priced at much less than our
competitors if you compare apples to apples.
- Warranty The MV-Series carries a full five-year, unconditional warranty.