Fuel System Controls - Site Controller 2 - Duplex Power Distribution, Dispenser / Submersible SiteController - The SiteController Fuel System Controls is an upgraded SiteManager that includes provisions for a power fill pump or an external off loading pump along with the submersible pump. Not only is the SiteController a power distribution and a motor control panel with e-stop controls, it also has a pump start and stop buttons surface mounted on the out site of the enclosure for you power fill pump. The SiteController is all you need to control the complete operations of the fuel system and designed to integrate will all fuel components. The SiteController is pre-wired and installs like a sub panel adjacent to our tank and dispensing area.
Standard features are:
- Single input power connections with main power disconnect.
- NEMA7/9 enclosure suitable for outdoor and high corrosion areas.
- Panel mounted emergency stop control button.
- Dedicated dispenser control and anti-siphon circuit.
- Dedicated submersible starter control and overload protection circuit (1-1/2 hp max).
- Dedicated power fill or external pump control and overload protection circuit with Start and Stop.
- Controls up to(7.5 hp max) motors.
- (2) Pump run indicator LED lights.
- Dedicated fuel management control circuit.
- Dedicated tank level gauge circuit.
- Dedicated fire suppression / emergency stop control circuit.
- Dedicated dry output for remote emergency stop controls circuit.
- Simple pre-engineered wiring diagrams Available for all pumps and dispensers in the industry.
- Select from the list of voltages.
- Additional dedicated circuits (emergency stop controlled).
- Additional dedicated circuits (non-emergency stop controlled).
- Lighting and control circuit.
- Power requirements: Power input: See "Power Options".
- Enclosure: Nema 4x (suitable for outdoor and high corrosion areas).
- All Circuit Breaker are Swsitched Neutral
- All emergency stopped curcuits break all power and neutrals curcuits.
- UL listed and meets NEC (NPFA70) and NFPA 30A requirements. Suitable for class 2, division 2, groups B, C, & D.