Fuel System Controls - SiteManager 1 – Single Product Dispenser System.
The SiteManager Fuel System Controls is all you need to control the complete operations of the fuel system and designed to integrate will all fuel components. The SiteManager is prewired and installs like a sub panel adjacent to your tank and dispensing area.
Standard features are :
- Single input power connection with main power disconnect.
- Nema 4x enclosure suitable for outdoor and high corrosion areas.
- Panel mounted emergency stop control button.
- (1) Dedicated dispenser control and anti-siphon circuit.
- (1) Dedicated submersible starter control and overload protection circuit (1-1/2 hp max).
- Dedicated fuel management control circuit.
- Dedicated tank level gauge circuit.
- Dedicated fire suppression / emergency stop control circuit.
- Dedicated dry output for remote emergency stop controls circuit.
- Simple pre-engineered wiring diagrams – Available for all pumps and dispensers in the industry.
- Add to shopping cart to see the available options and upgrades for this product.
- Available options:
- Additional dedicated circuits (emergency stop controlled).
- Additional dedicated circuits (non-emergency stop controlled).
- Lighting and control circuit.
- Power requirements: Power input: See "Power Options".
- Enclosure: Nema 4x (suitable for outdoor and high corrosion areas).
- All Circuit Breaker are Swsitched Neutral
- All emergency stopped curcuits break all power and neutrals curcuits.
- UL listed and meets NEC (NPFA70) and NFPA 30A requirements. Suitable for class 2, division 2, groups B, C, & D.