The Auto Stick Controller is used to monitor tanks for leak and levels and provide pump controls based on up to six programmable level set points. The Auto Stick Controller (ASC) is commonly used on day tanks and generator belly sub tanks to maintain a critical level of fuel making sure the generator or boiler has the sufficient amount of fuel. The ASC utilizes leaks sensors to monitor the tanks for leaks in double wall or dike tanks applications. The ASC also incorporates a second leak sensor for a tank sump or piping sump. The ASC monitors the tank level and controls up the three 1hp single phase pumps. The pumps are typically a simplex or duplex delivery pumps and or return to main tank pumps.
The ASC has four programmable to display and control pumps and level alarms.
The ASC is a powerful compact controller utilizing state of the art equipment and technologies. The ASC is capable of integrating with your building management system via serial or Ethernet communications using the Modbus protocol.
Typical Display Data:
The Day / Belly Tank, Includes (1) Level Probe and (1) Leak Sensor:
- Product Level in 1/4 Inches.
- High Level Alarm Status (programble level).
- Pump Stop Level (programble level).
- Normal Product Level.
- Pump start Level (programble level).
- Low Level Alarm Status (programble level).
- Interstitial (Double Wall) Leak Sensor Status.
- Pump Run Status.
- Present and Historical Alarm Conditions.
The Pump Controls:
The Auto Stick Controller has connections for:
- 24VDC for up to one 4-20mA continuous level transmitter
- two leak sensors
- one overfill sensor
- one anti-siphon valve assembly
- one day tank supply valve assembly
- up to three 1ph 115/230 VAC pump motors
- 115VAC or 230VAC 30amp with neutral and ground
- 24VDC for level probes and sensors
- 115VAC or 230VAC for pumps and valves
Typical Ordering Componetcs:
- CMDR-ASC-120-0P (120VAC input power, two run output relays only)
- CMDR-ASC-120-1P (120VAC input power, one pump motor starter)
- CMDR-ASC-120-2P (120VAC input power, two pump motor starters)
- CMDR-ASC-230-1P (230VAC input power, one pump motor starter)
- CMDR-ASC-230-2P (230VAC input power, two pump motor starters)
- CMDR-ASC-RA1 (100DB Horn and Strobe Option) (Shown in Photo Sold Separately)
Level Proble Options: Form 4 inch tank to 60 inch tank at 4 inch intervals.
- ASC-LVL-04-CAM (4 inch tanks w/ mounting adapter)
- ASC-LVL-08-CAM (8 inch tanks w/ mounting adapter)
- ASC-LVL-12-CAM (12 inch tanks w/ mounting adapter)
- ASC-LVL-16-CAM (16 inch tanks w/ mounting adapter)
- Up to ASC-LVL-60-CAM (60 inch tanks w/ mounting adapter)
- FOC-SUMP-LK (standard leak sensor for double wall tanks and sumps)
- UL508A listed
- NEMA 4x IP66 enclosure.
- Suitable for class 2, division 2, class B, C & D environments