The Submersible Level Transmitter (SLT) is specially designed to provide the convenience of direct submergence in many types of liquid for quick, accurate and reliable level measurement.
The SLT provides a lower cost, lighter weight option for submersible level applications. The simple design and rugged construction of this solid state instrument provide long lasting service with virtually no maintenance at a high rate of accuracy. This design provides for excellent linearity and repeatability, low hysteresis and long term stability.
The SLT is easy to.install. All the electronics are mounted in a submersible 316 stainless steel housing.
- Provides superior measurement accuracy over ranges of 1” to 144”
- Repeatability as small as 1/100 of an inch
- Low cost (less that 50% compared to magnetostrictive probe technology)
- Solid state semiconductor sensor for accuracy and reliability
- Lightweight and compact size
- Rugged 316 stainless steel housing with excellent environmental protection
- Advanced digital compensation
- Easy to install and use
- Optional temperature measurement capability
- Vented to the atmosphere through the surface end of the cable
- Reverse polarity and surge protected 2 wire, 4 to 20 mA output standard;other outputs available